Okay folks, you gotta know when to hold 'em...know when to fold 'em. Despite our best efforts at pinning down one last high-country hurrah it seems winter is descending like a horde of screaming succubi. You may have noticed by now the forecast for this Saturday is looking pretty grim between the rain, snow and temperatures hovering just above freezing. Normally we'd stay the course and push on through, but we're too excited about this year's course to suggest suffering through it under these conditions. We will not be riding the Holy Mountain V3 this Saturday. There is the distinct possibility that this is all a bit of early season bluster and the following weekend (10.26) looks to be shaping up as a decent option. Of course who are we to discourage folks if they want to face the howling demon squall on their own this Saturday, but bear in mind there will be no official ride. We'll be keeping tabs on the forecast for the following weekend to make the call.