YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Do You Really Need a Planner?
Do you know what you are doing?
Are you able to pay attention to every detail?
Will you be able to manage every task on your wedding day?
If you are a bride who don’t know where to start, HIRE A PLANNER.
For brides who are feeling like you GOT THIS, and don’t think a planner is necessary, do me a favor...ask a bride who tried it on their own and a bride who hired a planner and then decide.
1. Hiring a wedding planner will save you time, aggravation and MONEY.
2. A wedding planner will keep everything on schedule.
3. Wedding Planners reduces stress.
4. A good wedding planner has your best interest at heart. #vendorDiscounts
5. A wedding planner is the best investment you and your fiancé can make.
Here is a TIP for the brides in the back of the room:
There is no such role as a “Day of Coordinator,” that’s a myth! No one in their right mind can show up on your wedding day and execute your vision!
Do your homework!
Wedding Planners are not cheap, if you choose the right one, its money well spent!
Feel free to chime in Wedding Pros:
#eewedtips #eliteevents #bridesmaids #bebetterthanthebest #letsplan2020 #bridalexpo #bridemakeup #weddingplanning #weddingplanningtips #eewedtips #eliteevents